Thursday, September 18, 2008
Reunion?
Since getting hooked up with Facebook (thanks Tim), I've been able to reconnect with so many friends from high school that I haven't seen or talked to in years. I've even come across classmates from elementary school! Tomorrow night, some of the ladies want to meet up, sort of create an informal reunion, at Maggiano's. I'm intrigued and am considering going. My only hang up - babysitting. I feel guilty asking Eric to stay home with Adri when he's been working just as hard as I have all week. Besides, I'm likely to get the whole "don't you want to spend time with your family??" bit. So I'm still trying to figure out whether to go or not. I may just end up at home watching the Giants with my darling daughter and husband. Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment