I've spent everyday this week in my classroom getting things ready for the new school year. I have a very enthusiastic aide who kindly took it upon herself to repaint most of my classroom, and then some. This has propelled me to go through every cupboard, every closet, into every rafter, in order to reorganize and rearrange things in a more effective manner (something I've wanted to do for years). I was always too afraid to throw things out, but after 5 years in that room, I think I've pretty well claimed it for my own and finally feel at liberty to do whatever I want with the space. So, it's a year of fresh beginnings, to go with the fresh coats of paint. I can now say that I know exactly where everything is. Now all I have to do is actually move the desks, do my bulletin boards, and figure out what the hell I'm doing the first day of school!
I'll post before and after pics soon.
As part of our principal's efforts to create bonding opportunities, he's purchased tickets for us to see the Giants play tomorrow. Should be fun - Go Giants!

2 comments:
It's "Those who can't do, teach..." It isn't a great saying, but I think the context is intended to serve as a motivator for completing a task or objective.
Yeah, definitely not a good saying.
Post a Comment