Thursday, July 17, 2008
Building an Outdoor Space
Eric and I met with a "landscape consultant" this evening for the backyard. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and most importantly, honest. He listened to our ideas and made some great suggestions. In the end, it was "the number" that was most important. Doing it ourselves would cost half the price. In reality, we have to decide whether we will actually do the work ourselves, do it well, and have it done in a reasonable amount of time. He quoted us 6-8 weeks, with an additional 4 weeks for design. In all, were we to decide to go with his company, we could have a yard in 3 months or less! I can't even imagine it, given that I've been looking at a sad, pathetic pile of ick and out-of-control weeds for years now. I'll keep you posted (no pun intended) on what we decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment